Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome to Family Law > News & Views

Family Law > News & Views is an audio blog. Join me to discuss issues in family law, including:

Divorce decrees, and modifications of divorce decrees
Enforcement of divorce decrees
Premarital and postmarital agreements
Termination and adoption proceedings
Grandparents' rights

Click here to listen to our welcome message (2:11 minutes).

I'll often post by subject matter. Other times, I'll report on important new cases and legislative developments. Now and then - when I get worked up about something - I'll post an editorial.

Please email me any comments, questions, suggestions, etc. - jverner@vernerbrumley.com - or visit my firm online - www.vernerbrumley.com

This audio blog is available through iTunes as well as Blogger.

Jimmy Verner
Verner & Brumley, P.C.
Dallas, Texas

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Becker Legal, P.C. can employ the best techniques and provide the appropriate counsel to help you achieve your aims. Through the revolutionary new process of the collaborative divorce method, you can resolve conflict without revenge by utilizing negotiation and mediation. If the collaborative divorce method is not the best option for your particular circumstances, we will vigorously assert your rights through a firm stance and clear, forthright court actions and filings.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you gotten your financial freedom yet? if not get intouch with mr pedro loans offer at 3% rate in return, Mr pedro granted me a loan when my bank couldn't granted my loan when my business was going down due to financial crisis on covid-19 then I begin searching online that how I came across Pedro loan offer which I applied and to my surprise My loan was granted successfully.
Contact pedroloanss@gmail.com for business loans,personal loans,car loans,home loans,sbl.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home